Helping You Start Again In A Safe Space
We Are Virginia’s Unified Voice for Recovery Housing
Providing the Highest Level of Service to Residents
As Virginia’s only NARR accredited body, VARR monitors, evaluates, and improves standards to build the highest level of quality for recovery residences; so all Virginian’s have timely access to effective recovery support services.
Back On Track
Our mission is to set high levels of standards for quality recovery residences in Virginia and accredit residences that meet such rigorous criteria in order to support persons in recovery with information and access to recovery residences bound together by the core principles of standards, ethics, and unity.
Service to Residents
True Recovery RVA
Broad Highway Recovery
Our Accredited Residences
VARR members provide the highest level of service to their residents and clients throughout Virginia. Members have been accredited through VARR’s rigorous screening process, thus ensuring top-notch services. VARR also presents a collaborative voice for recovery residences throughout our Commonwealth and works ensure that everyone in recovery is able to access programs that offer high quality recovery residences.
Support You Need
What We Do
- Create, monitor, evaluate, and continually improve recovery residence standards and measures of quality.
2. Accredit recovery residences who meet criteria and standards of VARR.
3. A voice for social model recovery programs in Virginia, which includes recovery treatment programs that provide housing to clients.
4. Ensure ethical practices by members.
5. Maintain a forum for exchanging ideas, lending support, problem solving, and developing new and existing residential programs.
6. Provide community education and member training that enhances competency and individual growth of residents, their families, and peer recovery supports along with facility staff, volunteers and others in the recovery community.
7. Promote recovery within the community.
8. Ensure quality and safe recovery residences, through our annual
Together We Will Prevail
804 489 4224
Member of the